Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

A rattle appeared the other day, seemingly coming from behind the dash, like the rear of the engine compartment.

It happens while accelerating lightly when under power by the engine. Goes away if I accelerate hard or take my foot off the pedal, entirely. And it doesn't do it in stealth mode.

I recorded a bit of it yesterday which you can listen to here...

I should also mention that I had a screw taken out of my front right tire and they took the wheel off and put it back on to do the repair. The rattle started shortly after that. But I doubt it's related because it doesn't do it continuously, only at certain vibration when accelerating and not in stealth mode. And it seems to be coming more from behind the dash rather than the wheel. Unless I'm missing something.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am really interested if anyone knows what this is. The exact same thing is happening to me, and it started after I had a flat tire on the highway.
and my experience is the exact same , only under light acceleration . . . .

‘’I will try and record tomorrow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was told by great authority that it is DEFINITELY the heat shield next to the exhaust has become loose. Apparently it’s a common thing, especially after something jarring (like hitting a pothole and/ or getting a flat). Makes sense because that’s what it sounds like.
I’m getting it looked at this week and will know more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts