Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
forget A123 and all the recalls - Justin Bieber was the worst thing to happen to Fisker. I hate when people say "isnt that the car Justin Bieber has?" AHHHHHHH!!!!! Yes and Leonardo DiCaprio and Carlos Santana (who totaled his unfortunately) and Colin Power and I am sure many more.....**** you bieber! <rant over>

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Carlos Santana has bought two to replace the one he wrecked, just FYI :)
Nice! What color combos? Always good to have a spare Karma ;-)

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
if virginia property tax has a reduction for second and thrid car, i would probably have two karma's as well, but they charge a flat amount on all cars (unless it's 25 year old) -- go figure you can own a ferrari 250 gt worth millions and pay zero property tax, but if you own a new ferrari that cost 200K you pay over 4.00 per 100 dollars of value that's ~8K the first year -- virginia is NOT for CAR lovers , at least not new models ;-)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
He wrecked one and only replaced the one he wrecked from what the tech who worked on it told me .
The tech only worked on the one in the SF area. He has another still in Vegas. I've worked closely with the sales manager that sold him both cars.

I know one is Deep Ocean. I don't recall the color of the other but I can ask.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
The tech only worked on the one in the SF area. He has another still in Vegas. I've worked closely with the sales manager that sold him both cars.

Deep Ocean (and maybe White) would complete my set of the Karma in its best looking colors!

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts

Doesn't matter I haven't seen Carlos Santana in a while his coming to South Florida and if I see him I will ask .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts