Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you delete post quotes that are stored in your notifications can't seem to find the delete option .

·
Registered
304 Posts
I can't find that option but if you are trying to get them to not show in notifications just click on that landing page and then go back and refresh and then the notifications disappear.

Can't see a way to clear it. DH

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
View attachment 9745
How do you delete post quotes that are stored in your notifications can't seem to find the delete option .
View attachment 9745

Step 1: click on check boxes to the far right of the reply you want to delete
Step 2: click on the "Selected Messages" dropdown and choose delete
Step 3: Click on the Go button.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
View attachment 9745 View attachment 9745

Step 1: click on check boxes to the far right of the reply you want to delete
Step 2: click on the "Selected Messages" dropdown and choose delete
Step 3: Click on the Go button.
That works for everything else for quotes I don't have any check box or pull down box only thing I have is a box to jump to whatever page of quotes you have stored. I have no option

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
@Harleyguy, this may not be directly on point, but if the notifications bother you, you can turn off those notifications completely. The setting is on the Control Panel (CP) page and select "User Tagging" and select the boxes corresponding to the notifications you don't want to get. I have attached a screenshot of the page.

Also, as already mentioned, the notifications clear out when you click on them in the box, and then starts back up from zero.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Kind of crap that your only reply is from a former owner!

I mean WTF you and Joe are on speed dial for all of us....Bueller .... Beuller....
Probably nobody knows.

I'm a computer programmer who works on the code deep inside servers and such, and even I have no idea how to work this silly forum. ;)

Things were simpler in the days of net.misc. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts