Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to announce that I gave in and am now a proud Karma owner!! One week in and I've never loved driving a car as much as this thing! Look forward to meeting/cruising with any other Southern Cali owners!

God bless!

Jordan Lawley

Attachments

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I am happy to announce that I gave in and am now a proud Karma owner!! One week in and I've never loved driving a car as much as this thing! Look forward to meeting/cruising with any other Southern Cali owners!

God bless!

Jordan Lawley
Jordan, as I said on the phone I serviced that car. Better yet you are the proud owner of the car in my avatar pic! :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

We all think like that! Mine just turned 3 and I still enter it like a kid, allowed to have a short look, but "don't touch!!!"

I like your rims. Do you know, whether they have been painted or dipped?

Stefan

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome @JLawBball and congrats!

I've had my Karma for 14 months and I still get as excited to drive it as the day I bought it. Since @FiskerPhilly serviced your Karma previously, you couldn't have done much better in getting a known quantity!

Also, be sure to register at the forum at thenewfisker.com as well. They should be adding a new Gallery thread there for owners to post pictures of their Karmas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats!!!

God bless!

Jordan Lawley
Congrats Jordan!

I think the car is absolutely stunning.
I'm thinking to buy one but it's a bit out of my budget :s

Anyone has recommendation how I can get one at a decent price?
maybe a salvaged or wrecked one and fix it? :)

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Congrats Jordan!

I think the car is absolutely stunning.
I'm thinking to buy one but it's a bit out of my budget :s

Anyone has recommendation how I can get one at a decent price?
maybe a salvaged or wrecked one and fix it? :)

Thanks.
Are you a Fisker technician ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts