Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks fellow members for providing the Buyer Checklist. That info was very helpful. However, now I need a VIN check to see what, if anything has been addressed on the vehicle I'm looking to purchase.

Anyway to checkout VIN#CA001216? I think this was originally sold by Marin in CA, then down at Global in Houston. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially the spine matter, cooling fans, battery, software updates.

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help with running the VIN? Looking to purchase on Fri 11/1. Don't want to make a mistake. Please help, if possible.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I suggest contacting Lormax for his pre-purchase service. Many here have found it useful (review the forum for their own words). He knows what to look for.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Any help with running the VIN? Looking to purchase on Fri 11/1. Don't want to make a mistake. Please help, if possible.
Fisker01
You may want to post the entire vin? It's about 4 members that can research that info for you, but they need the entire vin, all 17 digits.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks mcguiver & Ev er1. Lomax and I got this discussed. Appreciate the referral and support. Sooooo excited to be an owner and member with this group. Best regards!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks mcguiver & Ev er1. Lomax and I got this discussed. Appreciate the referral and support. Sooooo excited to be an owner and member with this group. Best regards!
No problem, welcome to the club...
Now be sure to post pictures here of the Karma once you get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts