Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
What if the client decides they like Star Trek better ? Stay tuned for Project Kirk.......

A fun car and an interesting project.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I really like it, Joe.

I doubt, we could do this here in Germany, as it looks like you covered a reasonable portion of the front window and of course the headlights.
Is the film translucent in these areas?

You uncovered a design flaw, Henrik must have ignored in Picture no 3: until now, I did not notice the misalignment of the bottom lines comparing the part above of the arm rest and the white part at the b-pillar.
Similar flaw at the back seat to the batt tunnel.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Joe, I like the way you integrated the grill and front air scoops into the paint design. And that new "sheriff's badge" logo on the front and back shows how much attention you paid to detail.

BTW: Do these new badges have any special significance besides being very cool?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are the stormtrooper logo for the Empire. We added those and the wheel center caps as well as streetglow lights as extra surprises for Lynn. She was definitely surprised by the little extras. I delivered the car and hid the remote fob controller for the lights on her desk. Then texted her later when it was dark and told her where to find the remote and go outside to the car and press the remote. Her reaction was priceless!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts