Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a number of people contact me lately for pre-purchase inspections. Thanks! It's been great being able to make sure that potential owners are getting into the right Karma and not one with a bunch of problems.

With that said, I have pre-purchase inspection information available for the following VINs. Please contact me through PM if you're interested in the information.

VIN 601 - Black with Black
VIN 448 - Silver with Dune
VIN 1230 - Deep Ocean with Canyon Tri-tone
VIN 516 - Silver with Black
VIN 597 - Black with Black

I'm always available to inspect other vehicles that aren't on this list. Please feel free to contact me anytime to schedule an inspection or just ask some basic questions about buying a used Karma.

·
radante
18 Posts
Are new forum members not able to make posts? I submitted one yesterday regarding my wanting of a black/canyon tri-tone ecosport, but I don't see that it has been approved?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've inspected the below VINs recently as well.

1053 - Shadow with Monsoon. Vehicle is at Anaheim Mitsu
1649 - Shadow, black interior I think? Vehicle is at Anaheim Mitsu
829 - White with Glacier Ecochic, 20k miles
1421 - White with Black Ecosport, 9k miles

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Are new forum members not able to make posts? I submitted one yesterday regarding my wanting of a black/canyon tri-tone ecosport, but I don't see that it has been approved?
Before new owners can post, they must verify their email address by clicking on the link in the email sent to them by the forum software. Once that happens, you can post. There is no post-by-post verification but the mods can delete posts that violate forum standards of conduct, or are otherwise inappropriate.

·
radante
18 Posts
Hi Guys,
I am actively looking for a Black or Deep Ocean EcoSport with Dune Monotone interior. Ideally a later VIN model, fully updated / inspected by Loromax or another respected technician. I am located in Canada, but right next door to Detroit, Michigan, so a USA-based car is fine. Travel not a problem. Ideally, too, all subsystems have been updated and all warranty/recall campaigns performed. Let me know if you come across one please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lormax,

I am a brand new member, and now a serious shopper. I have been reading all I can and I might just make the plunge after a very happy and successful run with the BMW 7 series. It appears that you are certainly an expert in the field, and the posts I've seen from other AZ owners seemed to have really appreciated your trip to Scottsdale. Will this be a regular visit for you?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's only been scheduled once so far, though a 6-month interval trip isn't out of the question at all.

How goes the search for a Karma?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts