Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Been hiding in the shadows for a little while lurking around the forum and want to say that this is phenomenal! I've been in the market for a Karma for the past couple months and found a fantastic "looking" Karma, but wanted to get a little more affirmation on what's under the surface. Car is located in Sherman Oaks, CA and I am located in Irvine, ca. Does anybody know of someone near the car who can run a full diagnostic before I purchase? Vin # is
Yh4k16aa0ca000715

Thanks, guys! And o look forward to being more involved with forum topics! God bless!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Hey guys! Been hiding in the shadows for a little while lurking around the forum and want to say that this is phenomenal! I've been in the market for a Karma for the past couple months and found a fantastic "looking" Karma, but wanted to get a little more affirmation on what's under the surface. Car is located in Sherman Oaks, CA and I am located in Irvine, ca. Does anybody know of someone near the car who can run a full diagnostic before I purchase? Vin # is
Yh4k16aa0ca000715

Thanks, guys! And o look forward to being more involved with forum topics! God bless!
Welcome to the Forum @JLawBball. For an inspection, your best bet is to get in touch with Alex at [email protected]. He is one of the few official Fisker-Certified service centers and relatively close to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts