Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an attempt to decipher the "order confirmation number" and what it really means in terms of placement in the queue, I wanted to gather information from actual reservation holders.

Upon receipt of deposit, Fisker acknowledges by email and communicates information along these lines: "your customer pre-order receipt number is 18XX" or "your order confirmation number is FA18XX".

Using information from one other member, I believe the "XX" number is the actual place in line, but it is difficult to discern a pattern using only 2 data points.

Please post here if you hold a reservation for the Atlantic, and if you are uncomfortable posting your numbers publicly, send me a PM or email with the date of your deposit, and the confirmation number, and I will compile results anonymously in this thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw this post and queried Fisker of Canada. I had put in a deposit on Atlantic when it was the Nina Concept in Nov 2011. His response is as follows:

"I just got off the phone with head office.

There are no order numbers yet, just deposits. For Canada, you are first in queue."

- Have any of you folks got order numbers for the deposit on Atlantic ?

--- As a side did anyone notice the jabs Mitt Romney took at both Fisker/Tesla ?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's possible that when you made the deposit, they didn't even issue order confirmation numbers? Since they are doing that now, I would follow up with Fisker USA (not your salesperson), and get that number for your own sake (you should get some kind of written confirmation, with a number, to protect yourself and your deposit).

When you do get a number, I'd be interested to see if it is in the same format as the 2 known reservation numbers "FA18__". Since you were so early I'd really like to see if the last 2 digits are something like "05" or anything under 15, which is near where I am several months after your deposit was received.

And yeah I noticed the jabs. My google alert for "Fisker" turned in lots of hits about Romney's "losers" quote. Don't want to turn this thread political, but I suspect there is little love for the Republican party amongst Fisker owners generally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts