Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Which features would be preferable for each drive mode?

• EV- Drains battery to 15% SOC (currently stealth)

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • EV- holds SOC at current level (i.e. you activate EV @ 43 miles and it holds it)

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Stealth- Drains battery to 15% SOC

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Stealth- holds SOC at current level (i.e. you activate EV @ 43 miles and it holds it)

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Sport- rebuild as fast as possible to 60% SOC

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Sport- rebuild as fast as possible to 90% SOC

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • ER- rebuild as efficiently as possible to 90% SOC (reduced performance somewhere between stealth an

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • ER- rebuild as fast as possible to 90% SOC

Votes: 7 23.3%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have gotten a lot of good feedback on the drive mode functions and the features each mode should contain. We thought it would be best to post a poll and the feature content for each drive mode that is most popular will be implemented. Majority wins.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Poll is a great idea, and I want to bump this up, but I don't feel knowledgeable enough to cast votes without understanding what each of these means. Some members are very well-informed on this stuff, but unfortunately I'm not one of them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Is here any way to reduce 0-60 mph times with the programming or will the RDM's just explode?!

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is here any way to reduce 0-60 mph times with the programming or will the RDM's just explode?!
Yes greater limits that can be explored but we are trying to do it cost effectively and with ease of install vs changing components out. If owners were willing to endure hardware swaps and all sorts of craziness the sky is the limit but the whole challenge here is to optimize the existing architecture reliably in an OEM fashion.

non sequitur said:
Poll is a great idea, and I want to bump this up, but I don't feel knowledgeable enough to cast votes without understanding what each of these means. Some members are very well-informed on this stuff, but unfortunately I'm not one of them
Here is the cliffs notes version:

SOC= State of Charge

Right now 15% SOC on the Karma means 0 stealth/electric miles.

90% SOC is >40 miles probably closer to 45 miles. 60% SOC is around 26/27 stealth/electric miles

So the idea here is to find out where that threshold of happiness with regards to "banked' range is. From early indications it looks like owners want as many EV miles as possible. Hopefully this is helpful :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts