Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am driving the Karma and woman's voice started talking Jan 5th (same as the voice command woman). I was driving 38-40km in a 30km zone and she just comes on the mic and says"Please observe local speed limits" or something like this, not sure if that was the exact phrase, but it is close. This happened to me 2 times Jan 5th and has never occurred before in the last 5 months I owned the car. She even interrupts my radio to tell me this.

This can't be a new thing since I have no software updates in the last 5 months. Anyone else get this?

At first I thought she said "Please slow down and watch your speed" but after the 2nd time I more remember "Please observe the local speed limit."

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Must have been one of her New Year's resolutions: Be more open and direct with @AIJOHN about his reckless speeding. She must have been too scared to stay quiet any longer. :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Glad my wife does not know that this is an option. I have not heard that voice although a few times it might have been appropriate.....:angel:

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Plus you can adjust for the speed you want it to off yet . To bad it doesn't have a valet feature for when you loan the car out .

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
375 Posts
I am not sure if it is deliberate, but there is a definite reprimanding tone in her voice as if she is getting tired of telling me to slow down.

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
i still haven't heard the voice in my Karma. it took years to get used to "Gretchen" in my Audi -- "Turn NOW!--You WILL TURN LEFT NOW!"

·
Registered
829 Posts
... and then you miss the turn and she goes "Achhh!!! You Fool!!!"

My favorite moments with the Karma speed warning are when I'm going along the highway in cruise control and go under a viaduct, and she gets confused about which street I'm on and spouts her "Please Observe The Speed Limit" ... You're driving (B__ch). How 'bout you observe it! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts