Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have successfully completed the work on your Fisker on the regeneration of the cells of the Accu. However, the engine-MIL lamp still lights and the vehicle drives ONLY in the electric mode. A change to the gasoline engine is blocked by the system. The error recorded here relates to the so-called "State of Health" (SOH). The SOH is an internal Accumodul value which registers and writes the running power of the Accus according to its use. This value goes down to 100 for a NEW Accu from 100. Then the Accu is consumed and has to be replaced. The SOH is calculated from the following 4 parameters: km-stand, driving cycles, charging cycles and age of the battery. By exchanging individual cells, the protection circuit of the module is active and the SOH is indicated by 0.
Any ideas how I can reactive SOH? And if I change A123 battery central computer in new one this SOH become new one?
And I need reprograming battery and car? Or its not need if change it?

Please help me.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
The SOH will not stop the gas engine from starting the SOH going to zero is a common problem when the car sits for a while. The only way to correct this fault is loading flashing the BECM with software . In the past we used to have to remove the BECM and send to Fisker to flash we are now able to flash the EBCM using the laptop. I actually kept spare EBCM this way I exchange the EBCM and not have to wait for the original one flashed I ran my own exchange program

1 - 3 of 3 Posts