Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to forums, I'm a Fisker service manager and technician. I've been an integral part of Fisker since our first cars delivered here in Philadelphia area. Looking forward to building many more relationships beyond the 20 plus karmas that I already service from Pittsburgh to the Jersey Shore and now expanding to include North Jersey and metro NY area as well.
Joe

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
New to forums, I'm a Fisker service manager and technician. I've been an integral part of Fisker since our first cars delivered here in Philadelphia area. Looking forward to building many more relationships beyond the 20 plus karmas that I already service from Pittsburgh to the Jersey Shore and now expanding to include North Jersey and metro NY area as well.
Joe
Hello and welcome. We look forward to your contributions and comments.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Welcome to the forum Joe the owners up north sure could use your help . Is the dealership still open for repairs ?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I've been servicing our customers the entire time. Mostly informally. Ive transferred to one of our other dealers (volvo) however I found that all of the Fisker clients quickly followed me there so I continue servicing.I can see the need for quality service here in the east, but its a very big commitment and I want to make sure I can provide what ive always promised my customers. Im working out some business details with the owners before I pull the trigger but hope to be fully capable of all aspects of service including battery rebuilds/exchanges (I have a few units) and am quite capable of servicing the unit. Again, all preliminary but very near future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts