Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If PG&E is your electric service provider, you may want to apply for a new $500 Clean Fuel Rebate program they recently rolled out for EV owners. They have not been exactly shouting about this from the rooftops, but it seems simple enough, and the Fisker Karma is one of the drop down menu selections.

You can apply online here.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
If PG&E is your electric service provider, you may want to apply for a new $500 Clean Fuel Rebate program they recently rolled out for EV owners. They have not been exactly shouting about this from the rooftops, but it seems simple enough, and the Fisker Karma is one of the drop down menu selections.

You can apply online here.
Thanks FAB. I applied. Said I should get an update within 60 days.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Fab, you rock! I just applied... if it works, I owe you dinner!
My pleasure. Like I said, this is probably the worst publicized rebate in history. Hope they actually pay up. Would be great to have dinner at Chez Dave's Garage. :D

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Fab, you rock! I just applied... if it works, I owe you dinner!
My pleasure. Like I said, this is probably the worst publicized rebate in history. Hope they actually pay up. Would be great to have dinner at Chez Dave's Garage. :D
PG&E just notified me they approved my rebate. Of course, since they still operate as though it were 1950, they will be mailing me a check. You should receive your email soon.

·
Registered
320 Posts
PG&E just notified me they approved my rebate. Of course, since they still operate as though it were 1950, they will be mailing me a check. You should receive your email soon.
Thanks!! LOL, PG&E is in cahoots with Wells Fargo.. "Your check will arrive in 7-10 working days, please allow time for delays due to unforeseen events, floods, bandits, locust swarms, lame horses, whiskey shortages, and broken wooden axles"

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!! LOL, PG&E is in cahoots with Wells Fargo..
:D That explains why I have all these PG&E accounts I never signed up for. The recent storm wiped out a lot of stage coach routes, and I expect the Silver Certificates to be delayed somewhat. :D

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Got my email notification from PG&E saying that my application has been accepted. It says that the rebate check has been issued.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:D That explains why I have all these PG&E accounts I never signed up for. The recent storm wiped out a lot of stage coach routes, and I expect the Silver Certificates to be delayed somewhat. :D
Update: Came home from Pat's Excellent event in SF today to find that the stage coach had stopped by and left my check. In contrast to their delivery method, I had the money in my account a few minutes later using my bank's deposit by phone app.

@Dave_Car_Guy, I will be in touch about the best night to come over for dinner in your garage. :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
You're on, Fabulist! Of course, we're going to have to wait for MY rebate to get approved as well! Yours going through is a good sign! And dinner in the garage will be getting crowded, with the old British beater car that recently joined the garage...

·
Registered
859 Posts
I received "Your check is in the mail" too. Hope it comes before I have to pay my grossly inflated PG&E bill.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Another happy Fabulist customer here, too! I just received my PG&E email notice that my $500 rebate is in the mail.

So now I really do owe you dinner, Fab...in the garage as per your request. Just don't place coffee cups on the new (to me) Jaguar.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I just got my $500.00 PG&E rebate check today. Just in time to pay for my 2017 registration. :D

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
380 Posts
I received my check yesterday - but if it were not for good old Fiskerbuzz, how would any of us be expected to know of this windfall?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts