Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone disconnected the speakers on the PWS? I wonder if there is an option that can do this or how I can disconnect the speakers.

·
Registered
546 Posts
srqboater said:
Has anyone disconnected the speakers on the PWS? I wonder if there is an option that can do this or how I can disconnect the speakers.
I agree that disabling the pedestrian warning system stacks the game in our favor, but I have not as yet figured out how to disable mine. Happily, my aim keeps getting better and better. :D

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
srqboater said:
My preference would be to be able to load a "ringtone" that would be played instead of the current spaceship landing sound. For example, I would love to have a Lambo 12-cylinder growl playing instead of the current one.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I really like the Tron sound though!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The speakers have a normal connector found on pretty much any vehicle. One is found underneath the rear bumper cover, the other tucked just behind the bottom of the front bumper.

I don't believe it'll cause any warning lights on the dash, though I have no idea what kind of headache you'd be in if you do end up hitting something/someone and these were found to be disconnected.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Lormax said:
The speakers have a normal connector found on pretty much any vehicle. One is found underneath the rear bumper cover, the other tucked just behind the bottom of the front bumper.

I don't believe it'll cause any warning lights on the dash, though I have no idea what kind of headache you'd be in if you do end up hitting something/someone and these were found to be disconnected.
It's not mandatory (yet), and that's why the Volt and Model S are still silent. I do like the sound, it gives the car that extra special touch (not that it needs it). I started taking the sound for granted until I saw another Karma drive by and realized how cool it sounds.

If I would ever grow tired of it - not much chance - I wouldn't mind changing it to the Star Wars podracer-sound (idle).

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Dutch said:
Lormax said:

It's not mandatory (yet), and that's why the Volt and Model S are still silent. I do like the sound, it gives the car that extra special touch (not that it needs it). I started taking the sound for granted until I saw another Karma drive by and realized how cool it sounds.

If I would ever grow tired of it - not much chance - I wouldn't mind changing it to the Star Wars podracer-sound (idle).
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts