Fisker Buzz Forums banner

221 - 240 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Harleguy.

My name is Aleš. I am the owner of FISKER KARMA 2014 (white). I am from Slovenia - Europe. It is extremely difficult to get spare parts in Europe. I need a front left headlight, but I can not buy it anywhere in Europe. The problem is also with the services, as it is closest to the nearest cca. 1200 km. I would very much appreciate your help.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Aleš from Slovenija.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
Hello Harleguy.

My name is Aleš. I am the owner of FISKER KARMA 2014 (white). I am from Slovenia - Europe. It is extremely difficult to get spare parts in Europe. I need a front left headlight, but I can not buy it anywhere in Europe. The problem is also with the services, as it is closest to the nearest cca. 1200 km. I would very much appreciate your help.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Aleš from Slovenija.
See above post Joe might have what you need be prepared for a very expensive part

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
I trying to locate a tan passenger's side visor.

Just like the driver’s side visor before, it will no longer stay up. No matter how hard I try, I can't get the visor off of the rod either to try to repair/crimp the rod.

I emailed Joe as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the karma game and wanted to know if we have to go to dealer for things like suspension parts (ball bearings, control arms, bushings, etc) or other common car parts such as this. Is there any transferring part numbers to another car?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Pat of Pat's Garage (San Francisco) mentioned that he has someone who will be making suspension parts. Apparently the front suspension bushings are starting to go bad on some higher mileage (40-60k mile) Karmas.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Mine went bad at 30k, but i'm a fairly aggressive driver. I have the upgraded bushings from Alex Pop, and they work fine.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
Pat of Pat's Garage (San Francisco) mentioned that he has someone who will be making suspension parts. Apparently the front suspension bushings are starting to go bad on some higher mileage (40-60k mile) Karmas.
Alex all ready has them made and for sale you can also see them for sale on Ebay

·
Registered
91 Posts
Alex changed mine about a year ago and has been good since. I now have about 45K on my Karma, daily driver with only a few long trips out of town.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
If you don’t mind me asking, what was the cost with installation?
If I recall the bushings are around a $1000.00 and I figure he must get at least 6 hours of labor to do both sides. I have no idea his labor rate but if I guessed at least $135.00 and hour this just a guess on the amount of labor

·
Registered
91 Posts
I do not recall what Alex charged but if you call or message him, he will be able to give you the cost. Alex does a great job.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have original black ones from my Fisker that I used for about 2 years that I can sell you. They look very nice. pm me

221 - 240 of 281 Posts