Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Parts needed

109K views 303 replies 129 participants last post by  Hennadii 
Hi, I have been driving my new to me Karma about 1 month and It is time for me to get it state inspected in Maryland. I am in need of a new windshield and need it installed. Can anybody point me in the correct direction ? I have read that the Karma Revero uses the same windshield except there is a slight difference in the black border near the rear view mirror. Does anybody know if this is true , and could any Karma dealer install one for me. Also are these windshields available through Safelite or other auto glass installers ? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
They have one in stock here. It should be safe to ship if they pack it in a nice and solid crate.

Looking for a body trim clip for the lower rocker. Measures 0.354" wide, 0.508" long, and 0.413" high. View attachment 15392 View attachment 15393
Check this post below. @KAMF

I added the links in that post.

Looking for a body trim clip for the lower rocker. Measures 0.354" wide, 0.508" long, and 0.413" high. View attachment 15392 View attachment 15393
Hi KAMF,

Good News - I found a few Edge Clips out
in my shop.

DM me on Instagram or here and I will mail you out some clips. (No cost)

I also have some Glove Box Slider Clips - 3D Printed PLA - both left and right if anyone needs them replaced.

Tigga

Rectangle Font Silver Metal Monochrome photography

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font