Fisker Buzz Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fisker front shock absorber

I have acquired about 200 new Fisker parts from a dealer at cost or below. I have a master list and am looking for help in listing and selling the parts. I can scan and email the list to anyone interested.
Hi!
I need front shock absorber. Do you have it?
What parts do you have else? Maybe you have a list?
If yes, please send me to my email: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
That's still a good amount even at my busiest I never carry more then 10. Hard to understand why one dealer would carry that many. Down side of Fisker sensors you need two special tools to program them to the car .

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
When the Karma was first released they had TPMS issues imagine that lol. The TPMS light was coming on and we had no way to program the sensors Fisker thought replacing all four would get the light out. Before we had the ATEQ tool they had me change sensors on 5 sets of wheel trying to get the light out we tried everything you could think of nothing worked until we finally received the ATEQ tool .

I was the first one in the world to get one and before Fisker released the tool I had to make it worked with the Fisker program. I had lend my tool to,other dealers so,they could deliver cars . It was going to take a few weeks before the other dealers were to receive the new tool

21 - 40 of 44 Posts