Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fisker has worked out the parts inventory that was being held at one of Fiskers warehouses. From what I can tell from the parts I've been inquiring about they have a good amount of parts . Let me know if anyone needs any parts and I can check .

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another update i ordered three pallets of parts half the order came in all ready mostly body parts . So far Fisker has been able to fulfill what parts I needed including some parts I wouldn't think were available .
Interior master window switch pack .
SRS sensor that goes behind the front bumper .
If there is any part that you want me to try and get let me know and I will see what I can do .
I've been working with Fisker for the past two weeks working out the bugs in the ordering process so we can speed up getting the parts to the dealerships .
Right now I need to prepay for all parts and shipping to and from the manufacturing plant in Michigan . So that being said it does take a little longer right now to get parts in but on the Positive note they are coming in.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Another update i ordered three pallets of parts half the order came in all ready mostly body parts . So far Fisker has been able to fulfill what parts I needed including some parts I wouldn't think were available .
If there is any part that you want me to try and get let me know and I will see what I can do .
I've been working with Fisker for the past two weeks working out the bugs in the ordering process so we can speed up getting the parts to the dealerships .
Right now I need to prepay for all parts and shipping to and from the manufacturing plant in Michigan . So that being said it does take a little longer right now to get parts in but on the Positive note they are coming in.
Any indication they are working the SW update for the CIU aka the display etc?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Yes. Just put a large order in Friday and they sent an invoice the SAME day! I was shocked. May take 3 weeks to get here but baby steps...

·
Registered
334 Posts
thanks h. guy for the update :) fantastic news ..finally a light in end of the tunnel this good start ..
do you have contact for them? .. can we order directly from them or it has to go through dealer?
looking front bumper cover with grill and front windshield ,

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks h. guy for the update :) fantastic news ..finally a light in end of the tunnel this good start ..
do you have contact for them? .. can we order directly from them or it has to go through dealer?
looking front bumper cover with grill and front windshield ,
I have all the parts you need and no parts need to be ordered from a dealership .
I sent you another PM

·
Registered
44 Posts

That's awesome HG! Thanks to you and to Warren Henry Fisker (Miami) for ongoing support of Fisker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts