Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JATT1
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello where I can get service and parts in seattle area. is it hard to get fisker parts these day.Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello, my first question would be do you currently own a Fisker or are you looking to purchase. There are currently no service/parts facilities in the Seattle area. Service is done by independent technician out of California or taking the car to Canada if they still service the Fisker there. Also, there are two locations/techs on the East Coast that post frequently.

If you are a current owner and looking for parts, I recommend contacting Lormax, Harleyguy or FiskerPhilly. They can provide you with information on parts. Although, finding parts seems to be as elusive as finding someone willing to warranty the vehicle. Good luck.

·
JATT1
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks . I m looking to buy one $61000 miles 245. Is n it Lexus of bellevue has 2 technician. what is the future of karma. what is your future service and parts plans .Is it good idea to buy one . can you please call me 2-6 375-1183

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I would NEVER do business with Lexus of Bellevue or any of the O'Brien auto group. They have completely abandoned their Fisker customers. The GM would not even return my calls, and all I wanted was to ask for the email contact information for the other Seattle area Fisker owners.

They are very pleasant when taking your money and making promises. Living up to them is another issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts