Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the following notice titled "NOTICE OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS TO PROVIDE VEHICLE REPAIR SERVICES UNDER CUSTOMER SUPPORT PROGRAM" very interesting. To bad they don't list anything on the west coast as I'm in California. :dodgy:

You can see it here: http://www.omnimgt.com/cmsvol2/pub_46643/496544_1196.pdf

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Something isn't right I had a customer in today and Fisker of Orlando isn't servicing cars owned by Fields matter of fact they are selling parts on E Bay . Also closer to me Fisker Tampa isn't servicing cars .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nothing in or around Houston? So I have to limp up to Fort Worth to get any work done on my Karma. What happened to the Austin dealership? Does anyone know if they might rejoin the team. I'm pretty sure that Sewell (Houston) will not come back to the Fisker line, which is fine with me. I probably wouldn't use them anyway after the way they abandoned us after buying from them. I'm still holding out hope that a reputable dealer will step up to carry the new Fisker vehicles in Houston. We'll see.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Having a dealer that's not close is better then no dealer.
Maybe that's true but I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and the closest official dealer is in Denver, CO. A bit of a trip for service.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just went thru my mail after being out of town and found out that San Diego is also far from any dealer for service. Any news on the possibility of our "local" mechanic Travis being able to provide service under the warranty? The west coast is lacking even though I though quite a few were sold in CA. If I remember correctly, there was a post recently from the Santa Monica dealer about providing service. Anybody know anything about that dealer?

A lot of questions that time may help to answer.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Just went thru my mail after being out of town and found out that San Diego is also far from any dealer for service. Any news on the possibility of our "local" mechanic Travis being able to provide service under the warranty? The west coast is lacking even though I though quite a few were sold in CA. If I remember correctly, there was a post recently from the Santa Monica dealer about providing service. Anybody know anything about that dealer?

A lot of questions that time may help to answer.
I can't speak for Travis but don't count on him being able to do warranty work. From what I understand so far as warranty work the dealership is going to have to part take in part of the cost and reimbursement will come from Fisker to the dealership if it's anything like what we had to deal with the first time getting warranty claims paid it takes months . I know of plenty of dealerships that floated in excess of 100K waiting for submitted claims to be paid .

Also from what seems to be floating around on the dealership level only Fisker authorized dealership will be able to part take I believe the dealerships also have to sign an agreement letter that Fisker provided . Their is plenty of questions about the whole process that haven't been answered yet on the dealership level.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I found the following notice titled "NOTICE OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS TO PROVIDE VEHICLE REPAIR SERVICES UNDER CUSTOMER SUPPORT PROGRAM" very interesting. To bad they don't list anything on the west coast as I'm in California. :dodgy:

You can see it here: http://www.omnimgt.com/cmsvol2/pub_46643/496544_1196.pdf
Take frank Kent off in ft. Worth Texas I called yesterday to get service Ron the service adviser said they are not taking any new ones in Houston will be the closest but told me he would check and call me back never got call back

·
Registered
91 Posts
I live in SD and have gone to Elite Motors for many years now. Alex has been taking care of Karmas from the very beginning, is very knowledgeable, and does a great job. Look him up and give him a call. Just a quick drive north from SD.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts