Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys;

I watched a movie called Paranoia on NetFlix last night and half way through the film, the main character has a Fisker, and there are several shots of this Fisker driving throughout the rest of the movie. Movie was made in 2013 so the Fisker was hot then. The movie itself is quite entertaining and full of suspense. Worth watching not just for the Fisker but for the movie itself. Harrison Ford stars in it too.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hi guys;

I watched a movie called Paranoia on NetFlix last night and half way through the film, the main character has a Fisker, and there are several shots of this Fisker driving throughout the rest of the movie. Movie was made in 2013 so the Fisker was hot then. The movie itself is quite entertaining and full of suspense. Worth watching not just for the Fisker but for the movie itself. Harrison Ford stars in it too.
That movie, particularly the grill on the car in the movie, got a lot of coverage here when it first came out. Examples: This Thread, and this thread.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes, I can see. Very good indeed!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Too funny! I was flipping through the channels last week and saw the same movie, which got our attention when we saw the Karma. We stopped flipping and watched the rest of the movie, like you said, quite entertaining and nice to see the Karma featured.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hi guys;

Ahh, my 15 seconds of fame! Look over the roof of the car in the scene where Harrison throws the keys to Hemsworth. I'm in the background drinking at a table in the bistro on the sidewalk, lol.
I handles the cars on set. Cool experience git to meet Ford and Hemsworth.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Man, I was wondering, who this good looking guy might be... and what Tee he prefers

😜

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
Congrats Joe. I watched the movie last night. Some how missed it years ago. Entertaining. Hope you are getting all those "residuals". LOL

·
Fisker#1016
50 Posts
Thanks for the movie suggestion. You all were right worth watching with or without the Fisker Karma. Although the car made a great impression.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts