Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, sign up emails have gone out so please disregard below if you received a personal invite via email from me, just sign up through the email.

Please remember to include your VIN if we are doing software!

For any and all owners and fans that want to come out, here's the info, follow the link at the bottom, THANKS!

Owners
2nd Annual Fisker Owners Northeast Meet
Join us at Fisker of Cherry Hill for our 2ND Annual Karma owners Northeast meetup Saturday October 3rd from 10-4. Come tour the new Customer Support Facility, explore the Karma from all aspects, a karma parts component display. We will perform a complimentary scan of your Karma and check out your HV battery state of health while here. We will also provide COMPLIMENTARY software upgrades to the latest available baseline! Meet our detail staff, have them hand wash your Karma and tend to any concerns you have cosmetically. Our wheel refinishing team will be on site to refinish scuffed wheels.Contact me in advance for reservations. Food and drinks will be served as well. This year we expect representatives from The New Fisker to be in attendance as well to meet the owners and answer any questions as well! Event will be held at our indoor parking facility so rain or shine, promises to be a great day! Please include your VIN # in your response so that I can prepare software in advance, Thanks!
DATE: 10/03/2015 ( Sat 10:00AM - 4:00PM EDT )

LOCATION: Fisker of Cherry Hill 6 Esterbrook Lane, Cherry Hill NJ 08003

Invite link--

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4da9a829a1fc1-2ndannual

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please remember to include your VIN. Alot of people signing up without it. Reason being if your VIN is not currently configured in their database I must contact Fisker Tech support to have them reset the VIN for the software to go in. I can't and won't be able to do this during the event on a Saturday. I need to give Fisker all of the VINS attending ahead of time for them to set them all for us. Otherwise I may not be able to do 520 to your car.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts