Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to point out a couple of things i noticed when owners ask for advice.
If you need help and ask for advice please let the members know when the problem occurs . What you hear or notice , what you do to make the problem go away or if the problem reoccurs.
Please take the time to try and note whats happening when it happens etc. The more information that is posted will make it easier to try and help diagnosis what might be wrong.I can't speak for Joe but myself i work full time on Fiskers which isn't as busy as it used to be and now my dealership has become Lamborghini Broward which is very busy. So any help in cutting down on multiply posts and wrong advice given take the time to report back the correct symptoms.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I would just like to point out a couple of things i noticed when owners ask for advice.
If you need help and ask for advice please let the members know when the problem occurs . What you hear or notice , what you do to make the problem go away or if the problem reoccurs.
Please take the time to try and note whats happening when it happens etc. The more information that is posted will make it easier to try and help diagnosis what might be wrong.I can't speak for Joe but myself i work full time on Fiskers which isn't as busy as it used to be and now my dealership has become Lamborghini Broward which is very busy. So any help in cutting down on multiply posts and wrong advice given take the time to report back the correct symptoms.
Thank you
Well said. Also, please note the suggestions posted here to save time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts