Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm only posting this to let the members know I might not answer your PM's or posts asking questions . I got hurt at work and need to get some surgery Friday April 4th so if I don't answer right away hang in there .

As Arnold Schwarzenegger says .I'LL Be Back :p

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Hope you can work some chilling on the beach, with beverages, watching hot chicks in tiny bikinis, into your healing time.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Don't try to fix everything at the hospital, just relax and get better.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well surgery went well thanks for all your get well wishes . I'm now learning to type with one finger with my right hand . The left arm is the one they repaired

·
Registered
36 Posts
Harleyguy:

Very sorry that you got hurt, but glad surgery went well.

See you soon, and hope you have a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm only posting this to let the members know I might not answer your PM's or posts asking questions . I got hurt at work and need to get some surgery Friday April 4th so if I don't answer right away hang in there .

Speedy recover and God Bless!

·
320 Posts

Don't let's those docs get you to do anything unnecessary...you know how they are LOL! ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am somewhat selfish... Don't plan on selling my Karma while you are around to keep it running. You go the Karma goes... I am glad you are O.K so i can keep it

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well stitches come out tomorrow tried using my arm not looking forward to Rehab still pretty swollen . I've been trying to work with one hand hasn't been easy . Shop is busy so I might bring in a helper to get some of these cars back on the road . Thanks again for the support .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts