Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife got a call from a local production company that needed our Ferrari for a shoot this weekend in Atlanta. My Ferrari has been used on Drop Dead Diva before so they knew the car plus knew we have an FGT. So he asked her, "Do you have any other cool cars?" Which she replied, "Why yes, we have a Karma." The guy had no idea what it was so he asked for a picture.

Once he saw the Karma he wanted it too. They are hiring our Karma, F430 and FGT for a new TV show called Devious Maids.

We also have to get dressed up like we're going to a cocktail party. What does that mean? I guess my wife forgot to tell them that we have the cars, just not the lifestyle. :) Should be fun.

They need 5 more cars, so if you live in Atlanta and have something cool, let me know. They would like a new Range Rover, new Jag, and other exotics. Just PM me with your contact info and car list.

It doesn't pay much. But its fun to meet the people and watch the production.

Bill

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Haha that's very cool! You'd think that would be more of an LA thing!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Devious Maids? Isn't that the show where two maids go joyriding in a luxury car? When the police chase them for speeding and reckless driving they pull over, jump in the back, and the cops don't know who to arrest?

I hope you have a lot of insurance.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Devious Maids? Isn't that the show where two maids go joyriding in a luxury car? When the police chase them for speeding and reckless driving they pull over, jump in the back, and the cops don't know who to arrest?

I hope you have a lot of insurance.
Good thing we get to drive. :)

Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Bill....I've got several exotics.... in Marietta/Atlanta. Can we connect please?

[email protected]

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts