Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good morning,

Do you still have the charger. Who is the manufacture of the charger.

Thanks.

Good Morning,
Since yesterday I‘m back in Florida, and I still have the Charger mounted on the garage wall.
The Charger ist the Original from Fisker Karma with Fisker Automotive Logo. The charger is made
from EATON.
Best regards Steven Herrmann , Florida

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Morning,
Since yesterday I‘m back in Florida, and I still have the Charger mounted on the garage wall.
The Charger ist the Original from Fisker Karma with Fisker Automotive Logo. The charger is made
from EATON.
Good evening Steven,
What do you want for the charger. We just bought our Fisker from Washington State and am setting up its new home.

Thanks,

Dana

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Morning,
from EATON.
I see that someone else has shown interest and sent a PM. Have you sold the charger. If not what is your price.

thanks again,
Dana

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Interessent for the Fisker Wallcharger. The Charger is still mounted in my Garage in Florida.
Next week I‘m in Florida an take the Charger down from the wall. I paid for the charger
$ 4900.–
I think that $ 2000.- is a fair Price, so you have a fast wall charger for your Fisker Karma.
Tell me when you want to pick the charger up and pay Cash when you pick up.
Or I can ship the charger by a shipping Company after payment + shipping fee are transfered
to my Banking Account.
Send a E-Mail to: [email protected] or contact me by fiskerbuzz.com
best regards. Stephan

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a question, does anyone know where I can find control arms and tie rod ends for the front and rear of my 2012 fisker karma? Also I live in south Florida and Ecxel automotive in Boca Raton no longer services the Fisker, does any one know who does?

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have a question, does anyone know where I can find control arms and tie rod ends for the front and rear of my 2012 fisker karma? Also I live in south Florida and Ecxel automotive in Boca Raton no longer services the Fisker, does any one know who does?
I recently bought front tie rods on eBay, where you should be able to find them (seller buys 50 at a time I think). They can be installed by any mechanic - I used “Florida gator tire” which as you’d guess is a tire shop, so it isn’t complicated. As for rear, I don’t know, but you may want to start a new discussion to ask.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you so much for your help! I ordered it fast! They said I needed Tie rods control arms and tie rod ends for front and rear, so now that I bought them, what am I missing? I found a guy out of Philadelphia who said he could replace then fir $2000 but it’s going to cost another $2000 to ship the car there round trip. If I could find the parts I would go to the place you recommended and have it fixed here myself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts