Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have been talking for the past few weeks with some of the Fisker owners trying to figure out a way to get some of the needed repairs under warranty.

So talking to Mr. Haider Berbouti and Atef Rafla, and I know all Karma owners feel abandoned and are disappointed on how things have been handled since FA closed doors last April, but hopefully all that can be straighten up a little. If I can help you with anything, please feel free to contact me here or directly to my email at [email protected] .

For owners that don't know me and don't know my past here are is my experience with Fisker and the positions i had in the company while i was there:

Field Service Engineer
Fisker Automotive
February 2012 – April 2013 (1 year 3 months)Anaheim, CA
Provide technical assistance (on-line, phone, on-site) to dealers by resolving vehicle repairs which dealer technicians are having difficulty to diagnose and/or repair. Authorize repair procedures, which include time allowance and modifications.

Mechanical Engineer
Fisker Automotive
November 2009 – February 2012 (2 years 4 months)Anaheim, CA
Activities: In charge of working closely with the designers, fit and implement vehicle components, release vehicle components for testing and production intent. Schedule timing and testing for DFMEA and DVP for released components. In charge of Powertrain and Vehicle Integration of Hybrid vehicle components, find and implement optimum installation of parts in vehicle, troubleshot and repair various issues with the vehicle I.C. Engine, cooling system and sub-systems. Resolve build issues resulting from parts design. Prepare and get the vehicles ready for testing and make all arrangements necessary to be shipped to the testing facilities.

If you would like to know even more about my experience, you can visit my linkein profile at: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/alexandru-pop/41/894/619 , where you can also see some of my recommendations.

Also as a referral, you can contact Blaise Flaherty at [email protected]. Blaise is the service manager for Fisker of Denver and we worked together a few times dealing with some Karma issues.

Please let me know your toughts on this matter and i hope we will be able to do some warranty repairs for you.

Thank you for your time,

Alex

·
Registered
185 Posts
i talked to Alex in the many times, very pleasant and knowledgeable guy;);)
he is one of the few A123 battery repair certified techs. i hope new fisker choose his shop for the warranty ,

·
Registered
334 Posts
hope new fisker reading this thread
My dealer fisker silicone valley not authorized for CSP ..and not willing to participate ,Santa Monica too
.. As fiskerphilly explained it .. Most of the dealers declining because there is some losses involved..
Alex graciously agree to participate
My understanding he have the tools and the space ..

Thank you ,,

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Adam, We all know all Karma owners need help and this way maybe we can all speed up the process and get this card back on the road. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
if you are interested to get warranty repair done and you live in California
send link of this topic with your vin# to this email [email protected]

hopefully will expedite the process,,
Just sent an email as my Karma is now over 20K miles and ready for some regular service. Will let you know if I get any response.

Still driving the dream and loving it!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
wow.. got reply with in 24 hours from new fisker
----------------------------------------------------
''Per the Customer Service Program Manual:

"Participating Owner Claimants" will be entitled to receive the following under the Customer Support Program:

1. an amount not to exceed $4,000 per vehicle of replacement parts (subject to availability in Fisker Inventory)
2. an amount not to exceed $2,000 per vehicle for related labor
3. an amount not to exceed $2,000 towards parts and labor (subject to negotiation by authorized Fisker Service Providers, parts availability in Fisker Inventory, and subject to allotted funds availability)

In addition, thank you for your recommendation of Alex Pop. I will certainly forward your email to the California Service Provider team.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

The New Fisker Team
----------------------------------------------------------

look like they are responding , we need more email send to [email protected]

hopefully we get answer soon for CSP in California

1 - 10 of 10 Posts