Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2012 White Eco Sport 2348
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After three weeks of this owner trying to find a better deal, I finally got my Karma. 2348. I have been waiting for this day to come from the first day I worked at Fisker Automotive in Irvine CA. This is my dream car. To help design, Eng and package this beauty knowing I will probably never be able to afford one to finally getting one. This has issue, CIU re-flash is first on topic along with a full tune up as it looks like this guy only drove it for the past 5 years. I am afraid to see the air filter as the engine compartment looks like it has an inch of dirt everywhere. well off I go. Pictures to come but for now, white with plasta-dip black everything else. Echo Chic black interior. well off to working on it. Ciao.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good stuff! How’s the car so far? How the interior? Miles? Cardboard battery’s good? Interested to see how much you are driving the car and charging?

I purchased one a few weeks ago and just steady learning every day about the car.

Car looks dope though! Like the rims and the front grill. The windows 20%?

How’s the inside?

Stop looking at everyone looking at you. Drive slow homie ��

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good stuff! How’s the car so far? How the interior? Miles? Cardboard battery’s good? Interested to see how much you are driving the car and charging?

I purchased one a few weeks ago and just steady learning every day about the car.

How’s the inside?

Here’s my car.

Attachments

·
2012 White Eco Sport 2348
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so far so good about 100 miles. trying to keep all electric until i change oil and air filter. Just picked up oil and filters. Autozone had a deal for 30 for oil and filter. 25 for air filter. no cabin filter. Looking for one of those. Interior is clean. 49k miles. battery seam to be good. I have charged at home and at work. I will drive it everyday it doesn't rain and maybe even in the rain. here in ca it hardly ever rains but the next few days we are going to get the worst storm of the year. no big deal as the car is in the garage as I have taking the air filter out. Your is nice. nice rims also. This guy had them plasti-dipped. Then he hit a few curbs so i will re do them soon. Yes windows tinted also makes everything kind of blend. LOVE IT!

How’s the inside?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congratulations, nice looking car. Welcome to the Fisker Karma family.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
TIMCANTWELL:
FskrWatch and I are trying to form a Midwest Fisker Group. Are you interested in joint us?

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
t4579ad:
Thanks for responding. I assume you live in Harrison Twp. Mich.
Are you aware of any other Fisker Karma owners in Michigan, Ohio or Canada?

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
t4579ad:great, that a a start.
I will PM you with my contact info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking to buy a white sand ex any color interior fully updated if anyone is interested in selling call or text me. 313 205 3313-fay thank you! I look forward to joining the club some day! Finally in a position to buy one!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts