Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a set of OEM 21" winter tire package for sale. They were purchased last December (2013), and used for approximately 1600 km (1000 miles). The tires and rims are in mint condition (incls tpms). Purchased from local Fisker Dealer (have receipt). We have decided not to drive the Karma in the winter.

The wheels are located in Calgary, AB, Canada.

Asking $6500 USD (actual shipping cost is extra)

Thank you,

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I just purchased the winter rims and tires, and I am so glad that I did! They handle so much better in below 50 degree weather, way better. (and I paid more than 5k.....)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all, Car is sold, but the wheels and tires are still sitting in the garage.

Center caps are not included (went with the car...)

Shoot me a reasonable offer and they're yours...

recap... 1000 miles (1600km) on tires, not a scratch on the rims, purchased new Dec 2013... paid close to $7000 for them...

Located in Calgary, AB, Canada (all actual associated shipping costs will be responsibility of the buyer)

Thanks!

(ps.. this is a little late, but thanks for the comment EVer1)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi calgaryfisker;

i sent you a private message. Please PM me back. Thanks

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I have my Karma with the OEM winter tire/wheel package up for sale. I paid about $5500 additional to get the package when I purchased my Karma. And yes they make a HUGE difference if you drive in a cold climate.
If any is interested let me know.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Calgary Fisker; The problem is that the tires are pretty old and past their sell-by date. With tires, you have to be careful. The age matters as rubber does not age well and anything 4 years or older (despite the mileage on it) needs to be changed so the package is only good for the wheel and not for the tires. The tires would have lost their winter properties by now. Sorry! Having said that, the price you are asking is a very fair price even for the wheels, so good luck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts