Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sean Abdali and I am starting a new Fisker Club in Southern California. We have a few others who will be joining us on that day and suggested that day. It will be lots to chat about over coffee or breakfast determining the future of Fisker (Oct 11 we should have a new owner)!!!

If you are interested to join, please e-mail me at [email protected] or just add on to this thread.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Hi Sean,
I would like to join the club....Unfortunately, I will be out of town next weekend, plus my Karma is out of commission. It has a bad HV module that needs to be replaced, and has kicked the car into limp home mode. I will PM you my contact info.

·
EV Enthusiast
110 Posts
Hi Sean, I'm planning to be there. Is there a specific location you want the owners to meet? I think SoCalGuy was suggesting the Starbucks on Sand Canyon.

I hope we'll have a new Fisker owner by then, assuming the shutdown does not impact the timing of the auction.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sean Abdali and I am starting a new Fisker Club in Southern California. We have a few others who will be joining us on that day and suggested that day. It will be lots to chat about over coffee or breakfast determining the future of Fisker (Oct 11 we should have a new owner)!!!

If you are interested to join, please e-mail me at [email protected] or just add on to this thread.
Sean, I just saw this and sent you an email as well. Are you doing another meet any time soon? Let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts