Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another thread Flying Dutchman cited first hand knowledge of 100 Karmas locked up in Europe. I previously had second hand information about that number being 200 or 300.

Assuming there are at least 100, I wonder how many additional are in stock on US dealer lots? Only a handful remain active, and of them, I think the Miami one only has about 4 (most or all of which are dealer driven).

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
I believe they are down to 5-6 at Fisker Silicon Valley (now Palo Alto Volvo).

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I had heard that Fisker Santa Monica bought up San Diego's inventory months ago.

Fisker SM still has an inferno in their show room.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I had heard that Fisker Santa Monica bought up San Diego's inventory months ago.

Fisker SM still has an inferno in their show room.

I received a call Thursday the 16th from someone that had just finished buying a new one from SD, so that can't be entirely true.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm told that when things went dark at FA, there were 294 unsold vehicles on dealer lots, a number which must be very close to zero by now (at least based on US dealers).

- 123 US
- 145 Europe
- 6 Middle east
- 20 China

I know that some dealers, like N Chicago, sold significant quantities (almost all their stock) to china. Other dealers sold to other dealers (Orlando sold all to Texas).

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was just at the Salt Lake Fisker Dealer getting my winter tires on and I saw a total of 5 Karma's on the lot. I believe 4 are new and 1 is used. Great dealership.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I'm told that when things went dark at FA, there were 294 unsold vehicles on dealer lots, a number which must be very close to zero by now (at least based on US dealers).

- 123 US
- 145 Europe
- 6 Middle east
- 20 China
I'm confused. Your first post made it sound like you didn't know much. This post sounds like you already knew the answer to your first post. Why ask at all?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm confused. Your first post made it sound like you didn't know much. This post sounds like you already knew the answer to your first post. Why ask at all?
When I wrote the original post I did NOT know much. I continued my research after posting, and got the numbers which I subsequently posted. Still, those numbers are WAY out of date, and don't contradict anything in the OP; I still don't know how many are for sale. There seems to be genuine debate over which dealerships are even operating, much less the number of vehicles.

From the responses it does sound like there's still inventory: Denver, Salt Lake, and Miami (about 15 among the 3). Plus the "mystery batch" tied up in port somewhere, which Flying Dutchman cited as being 100, and which I've also heard described as 100 in Europe and 44 in the USA. A third source described the European inventory as "300 vehicles in Bremer Harbor". I'd say the 100 number in europe is probably more accurate (144 with US). So whoever takes control of the company is going to do so with at least some inventory of vehicles.

·
Registered
784 Posts
In The Netherlands 33 new cars were sold in the first and second quarter of this year, so that diminishes the European total.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts