Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I started lusting after these cars about a year ago when I saw one on BaT (Bring-a-Trailer auction site). Up until that point I wanted an early 90s Acura NSX but now I'm really glad I got a Fisher instead. I've been ready to buy one for the past 5-6 months. I've been monitoring all the used cars sites and then I found out about this one from someone else on this forum.
Pat's Garage in S.F. has taken care of the H.V. battery, the RDM & spline issue, front suspension bushings, and many other things. I just drove it home to Southern California a couple of days ago. It was a nice 7 hour drive which gave me a chance to get comfortable with the car. I definitely like driving the car in hill mode 2, especially in stop-n-go traffic. I still have much to learn about the car, including how to get the garage door opener to work, if possible.

·
Registered
563 Posts
congratulations and welcome!
I tried to get the integrated garage door opener to work a few months ago and didn't get it to work, but since I'm moving again soon (renting now) I didn't put a lot of sweat into it. Almost every question has been answered on this forum though, so search around and you may find an answer.

Edit: try this out and report back if it works! Programming the garage door opener

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the suggestion. It seems that I need an additional device ($30) for my garage door opener. My opener is from "LiftMaster" and they make a "bridge/repeater" to work with the version of "HomeLink" installed in the Fisker (and some other cars). It should arrive today. I got it on Amazon but here's the link to the Liftmaster site: HOMELINK RPTR | HomeLink Compatibility Bridge Kit | Parts | LiftMaster

1 - 3 of 3 Posts