Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if I absolutely love this thing or hate it... it is a striking design! The Laraki Epitome... 1,750hp based on Corvette C6...

Definitely prefer this styling to the Rimac's...

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Looks like the perfect car for this guy:

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
No pic showed. But if you intended to have Batman in that empty space, I'd be inclined to agree.
It's Locutus of Borg, a.k.a Captain Jean-Luke Picard after getting Borged.

Here's a link to the photo.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO! Lets just thank god that the Karma as its tailpipes covered.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
It looks better on the video than on the still pictures. The exterior would put a smile on my face, but the interior seemed kind of awful. Maybe in another color combo.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, found one better - the 2030 Bizzarrini Veleno... granted its a few years away from production...but still!

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Pretty nice, but the manta ray front end is a bit too much and the door fin and superior vent definitely detracts from the overall nice shape. If it was cleaned up a little, it would be awesome.

·
Early Adopter
1,256 Posts
Pretty nice, but the manta ray front end is a bit too much and the door fin and superior vent definitely detracts from the overall nice shape. If it was cleaned up a little, it would be awesome.

I agree, I like the lines of the Acura nsx better when compared to the Aston.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is another great example from Aston - if a Ferrari 458 had a child with a karma :)

Nice - Are there plans to produce this?

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
OK, found one better - the 2030 Bizzarrini Veleno... granted its a few years away from production...but still!

Bizzarini? Is it made from unobtainium? :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts