Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Aaaah yes, the familiar crickets from the Fisker CSP's. Good luck to you sir, you will need to show them hundred dollar bills to get a response.
You should probably just leave the group. Nothing but negative posts. No one owes you anything, and you get upset when people that VOLUNTEER their time and expertise might be too busy to reply.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should probably just leave the group. Nothing but negative posts. No one owes you anything, and you get upset when people that VOLUNTEER their time and expertise might be too busy to reply.
Slow down EasyEd. Volunteer!?!?!? Like that guy from YouTube Afternoon Garage that did an entire series on battery repair only to be slammed by someone that he helped start their battery repair business? That guy was a genius and he did a lot of low to no-dollar repairs on his car and shared it with the world on his YouTube channel. Yet someone told a false tale of him getting sued and that he never owned a Fisker and his videos were fictitious. All to discredit him and make more business for themselves. I think you have it backwards. I find it interesting that people will ignore the actual people that are helping for free and gravitate towards those that have a money vacuum to fill. I also know that if you contact that guy at Afternoon Garage that he will answer your questions immediately and demand NO MONEY for it. Now, that is a guy who really VOLUNTEERs their time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Slow down EasyEd. Volunteer!?!?!? Like that guy from YouTube Afternoon Garage that did an entire series on battery repair only to be slammed by someone that he helped start their battery repair business? That guy was a genius and he did a lot of low to no-dollar repairs on his car and shared it with the world on his YouTube channel. Yet someone told a false tale of him getting sued and that he never owned a Fisker and his videos were fictitious. All to discredit him and make more business for themselves. I think you have it backwards. I find it interesting that people will ignore the actual people that are helping for free and gravitate towards those that have a money vacuum to fill. I also know that if you contact that guy at Afternoon Garage that he will answer your questions immediately and demand NO MONEY for it. Now, that is a guy who really VOLUNTEERs their time.
Update: I was contacted buy the fella that bought ‘The Afternoon Garage’ Fisker. He is having all sorts of battery issues due to improper battery repair by The Afternoon Garage owner. There is an active lawsuit in process. Thought you should know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts