Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To celebrate “good Karma” for the New Year, 6 of us (so far) are meeting for lunch at Spinello’s (http://www.spinelloslg.com/), an East Coast style Italian restaurant in Los Gatos. The mayor will be joining us.

Spinello’s is across from Town Hall, which has plenty of parking (and several charging stations). Please RSVP as soon as possible since the restaurant is a small and popular spot for lunch, and we will probably need half of it for our group.

It looks like we will break the 6-Karma record for a NorCal meet-up. 10 or more Karmas lined up would be awesome and could present a photo op for the San Jose Mercury News.

Happy Holidays!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
To celebrate “good Karma” for the New Year, 6 of us (so far) are meeting for lunch at Spinello’s (http://www.spinelloslg.com/), an East Coast style Italian restaurant in Los Gatos. The mayor will be joining us.

Spinello’s is across from Town Hall, which has plenty of parking (and several charging stations). Please RSVP as soon as possible since the restaurant is a small and popular spot for lunch, and we will probably need half of it for our group.

It looks like we will break the 6-Karma record for a NorCal meet-up. 10 or more Karmas lined up would be awesome and could present a photo op for the San Jose Mercury News.

Happy Holidays!
Great idea, but it would be helpful to know the proposed date of this gathering.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I'm in and I believe the date is January 13th @ noon.

Jim
In that case, I am in as well. Long drive from SF but worth it to meet the Karma Kabal.

·
Registered
859 Posts
The date and time should have been in the title of the thread. My bad! It's January 13, 2016 at 11:45 a.m. We have 8 Karmas confirmed at the moment. I hope Steven can make it as well!

[Moderator's Note: I updated the thread title for you]

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NorCal Karma Meet-Up, 1/13/16, 11:45 a.m. @ Spinello's in LG

In that case, I am in as well. Long drive from SF but worth it to meet the Karma Kabal.
Eight Kabalists confirmed at the moment. And there's a charging station nearby with your name on it.

Glad you can make it!

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Hi Ira,
Count me in unless something comes up at the last minute.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Marswill and Powersource!

Eleven and counting . . .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bad news! Madonna will be in Texas and she cannot make it :-(
Thanks Jim for the invite! Looking forward to this gathering.
Patrick

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Dave and everyone! We now have 14 confirmed.

Spinello's only has 24 seats, so for headcount purposes, please let me know if you plan on bringing a buddy or significant other.

Because seating is limited, if you want to be included in this NorCal "Karmaraderie" event, please RSVP as soon as possible.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I work for VW in the bay area but as a former Fisker Employee, I don't plan on attending the lunch but would like to see PowerSource vehicles. Is there another event outside the lunch for enthusiasts to visit with vehicles? I would like to participate in that portion of the EVent and talk shop.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I will be attending solo.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I work for VW in the bay area but as a former Fisker Employee, I don't plan on attending the lunch but would like to see PowerSource vehicles. Is there another event outside the lunch for enthusiasts to visit with vehicles? I would like to participate in that portion of the EVent and talk shop.
I would think that some of the Karma owners would also like to check out the @PowerSource SuperKarmas. We should see if he can make them available either before or after the event somewhere for those who want to see them.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts