Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

2days back i forgot my car fisker to park inside Garage and it got snow on it. I have cleared most of the snow and parked inside the garage. Today when i turned it on just to check, looks like it dead. Temperate outside is 2 degrees.

Nothing on Entertainment console and speedometer console. just green light next to N on PNDR and sometimes that green light flashes . Not able to turn of the car. Please help on this if you guys have any information on this.

Thanks,
Kanna

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Hi All,

2days back i forgot my car fisker to park inside Garage and it got snow on it. I have cleared most of the snow and parked inside the garage. Today when i turned it on just to check, looks like it dead. Temperate outside is 2 degrees.

Nothing on Entertainment console and speedometer console. just green light next to N on PNDR and sometimes that green light flashes . Not able to turn of the car. Please help on this if you guys have any information on this.

Thanks,
Kanna
When you start the car does the cluster light up and stay lit. For the heck of it I would do a hard reset of the car

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
When you start the car does the cluster light up and stay lit. For the heck of it I would do a hard reset of the car
I would do what he says :thumbup:

I hope you have winter tires? Do you have 535 update? It might be the same thing I had. Check it out here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts