Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone i'm new in this world of Fisker. just recently i returned to visit the Dead Karma still in the Garage and i finally replaced the 12V, Dashboard now lights up the Remote control opens and closes the door however when i attached the portable HV charger the 2 top leds flash green for a short period then the one with the Warning triangle turns RED, another unusual thing i noticed is the sequence of the Charging LEDS are from Right to Left instead of Left to Right, Can you please tell me what this means or what to look for to solve this issue. Basically to cut the story short this Karma is sat in a Garage as a demo model :(
I would really love to see this beauty alive and kicking , It's a real heartbreak to see it sat useless as a monument.
Regards
Vince

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Find a public charging station and see if the car charges if it does the charger is defective if it doesn't you have a more serious problem possibly a bad EDM contact number 5

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Find a public charging station and see if the car charges if it does the charger is defective if it doesn't you have a more serious problem possibly a bad EDM contact number 5
I gets the sense that the car is stuck in the garage and would be very difficult to get to a public charging station.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts