Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I got back my fisker from winter. I did plug the car in November, and the charger went down, so my 12v battery died. I changed the 12v battery tonight and the 12v instruments seems to work great (doors, lights, fan, seats, parking break, etc).

However, there is nothing on the cluster and nothing on the infotainment plus no lights on the transmission selector. I can start the car, but I can't drive. I did pull the parking brake, and I heard the sound like it was calibrating. When I plug the car, I can hear the sound when charging starts, so I feel it is charging and my charger indicates it is charging.

However, nothing on cluster and infotainment. I am a kind of little nervous !!!

What could it be ? Just a fuse somewhere, or the computer burned, or the HV batteries, etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Tks Michael

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Hi everyone,

I got back my fisker from winter. I did plug the car in November, and the charger went down, so my 12v battery died. I changed the 12v battery tonight and the 12v instruments seems to work great (doors, lights, fan, seats, parking break, etc).

However, there is nothing on the cluster and nothing on the infotainment plus no lights on the transmission selector. I can start the car, but I can't drive. I did pull the parking brake, and I heard the sound like it was calibrating. When I plug the car, I can hear the sound when charging starts, so I feel it is charging and my charger indicates it is charging.

What could it be ? Just a fuse somewhere, or the computer burned, or the HV batteries, etc.

Your VCM has lost its wake up signal you can send me a PM and I can advise you from there .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

Hey Michael, I'm having same issues currently. I don't know what else to do.
Can someone please do help me ???
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your VCM has lost its wake up signal you can send me a PM and I can advise you from there .
Hey Hayleyguy , can you please help me ? I need to return this car to the dealership and its not waking up from sleep 😑 😞 . I've tried jumping starting charging and hard resetting but I'm still in the same spot . This is so awful 😖.

Please do let me know thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts