Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum so forgive me if there is another related thread. I am trying to see if anyone out there is interested in arranging to get Travis Richardson out to the New York / New Jersey area for service.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I might be, although not having problems at the moment. Located in Bridgehampton NY, so that is pretty far out on the Island.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Three confirmed. I say we try to schedule something and hopefully we can get one or two more.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
So when is ths taking place - I'm in Virginia and may consider a check up , I have about 3k miles on mine since march 2012.

·
Registered
261 Posts
HOw close to NYC could we do this? Northern NJ maybe?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I propose Bergen County, NJ. I can arrange for a lift. This will be a good spot for those from New York, NJ, CT, etc.

I will work with Travis to get some dates. Those in for sure should come up with any issues to let him know ahead of time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am in Manhattan and my car was recently serviced by Trevor with Adam's help ( who helped me locate Trevor while he was working on another Fisker in Queens). Can't say enough good things about these guys! Let me know when and where although hopefully with the recent work I won't need any additional service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sewell could work but this is not exactly a NY Tri-State trip. This would be fairly inconvenient for me and I am sure extremely inconvenient for anyone from Westchester County NY and Fairfield County CT. Maybe we ask him to spend a few days in the Philly area (Sewell) and a few days in Bergen County.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was just putting it out there for you guys i don't care where he goes.Just trying to help. I have a large garage with a lift. could problem put 9 Karma's in there..

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
My Karmas are out in SoCal but wouldn't mind meeting up with some NY-area owners if this meeting comes to pass. Let me know!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts