Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
... Some great moving shots/video... I think this might be my favorite video review of the Karma - balanced and accurate.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I really enjoyed the objective evaluation and the subjective emotional response that they both accurately described. I found it to be a great review.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
I agree, great review and really sums up the good and the not so good. Fisker would of done better to make a coupe or sunset with better fit and finish and extra attention to details like noise, and usability. But hey , this what we got, and 80% of the future with great looks is better then what we had before the karma :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a 2010 Porsche Panamera 4S and a 2012 Fisker Eclipse Chic and the Fisker is far superior to the Panamera in road feel. The weight is there but with both cars in the garage the Panamera stays parked unless it is moving passengers, groceries or large objects.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I liked the video. I just have two clarifications. The ICE doesn't charge the battery; it runs the generator that drives the electric motors. Also, my car's engine isn't loud. I expected it to be from other reviews, but after a month of driving I don't find it annoying at all. In fact, when E-miles become zero, the only way I know the engine has kicked in is from a distant whine. Other times, when I'm using the Sport mode to accelerate on the freeway, the whole effect is like the sound of a jet-engine spooling up. But not loud. It's so pleasing that if I weren't adverse to burning dinosaurs, I'd use the Sport mode more often.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Ira, I agree with you. The engine noise has never bothered me much.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Where was this review a year ago? One comment on the "storage space" under the plexiglas. OK, I know most of you agree with the reviewer, but I love the uncluttered cabin, and the fact that it is difficult for the driver to clutter it up.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
EVer1, I'm with you. The Karma has plenty of storage for me. I like my window to the green streak.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
EVer1, I'm with you. The Karma has plenty of storage for me. I like my window to the green streak.
Same here. The more space there is, the more clutter will accumulate. There is more than enough space right now for necessary stuff. I have never felt that I was out of space in my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts