Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I must have been living under a rock, as I just noticed my first Fisker Karma and am totally hooked.... So I am looking to buy... If you know of anyone in the South West that is looking to part with their 'sweet baby', please pm me (we live in Tucson). Not seeking junk, must be a one owner and well cared for. P.S. this is an excellent Forum! Thanks to all the members for keeping it alive!:)

·
Fisker Technician
7 Posts
Hey, I must have been living under a rock, as I just noticed my first Fisker Karma and am totally hooked.... So I am looking to buy... If you know of anyone in the South West that is looking to part with their 'sweet baby', please pm me (we live in Tucson). Not seeking junk, must be a one owner and well cared for. P.S. this is an excellent Forum! Thanks to all the members for keeping it alive!:)
hi Fixsker! I specialize in Fiskers here in the Valley. I'll keep an eye out for one for sale and ask my clients if they're willing to sell. I can also do a pre purchase inspection for you.

·
Early Adopter
1,257 Posts
its never to late for art lovers to appriciate art on wheel ;-)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for everyones help. What an excellent forum and I hope to contribute more in the future. As an update, I picked a FK up in Chicago and it’s at Pat’s in San Fran getting fixed. Simply won’t take a charge. Great guys at a Pat’s and I will provide an update when resolved. More lessons learned for the FiskerBuzz archives.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts