Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi My name is Daniel I live in Atl. Ga. I purchased my fisker on sept 17th 2012. I LOVE IT!!! MY WIFE LOVES IT TOO!!! MY KIDS ARE CRAZY ABOUT THE CAR!!! I live in the Smyrna Ga area it is really funny how many people ask me questions about the car, they take pics of it,etc. The guy who repaired my garage doors asked me With all due respect, what do you do for living? Are you a Pro baseball player or something??? lol! Someone said A Mexican drives a Fisker?????? My TaeKwonDo instructor couldnt believe it was mine the fisker parked outside the school. A guy at the gym said: What drug cartel do you work with Lol!!!!!! And many many more funny comments about it. I went back to the original wheels i had aftermarket ones but now i like it more with the originals. I had the oportunity to meet Kenrik Fisker me and my wife got a pic with him. The only living car maker. Fisker rules!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Welcome! You may enjoy reading some of the early posts about reactions to our beautiful cars. I've even had a stranger follow me into my garage! He was visiting a neighbor.....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Did you have problems with the aftermarket wheels? I have 24's on mine and my front tires are rubbing a little. Not too bad but still distracting considering the quietness of the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Ever1 yesterday i stopped by a golf course in norcross and before a got off the car a white man on a van came out of nowhere got out of his car and started taking pics with his phone. I stayed in the car for 5 min and he was still taking pics. I left after 20 min and before hitting the main road the guy on the van was parked close to the golf course exit with his phone i think shooting video of my fisker... Isnt that crazy? Hey Struthers everything was find with the aftermarket wheels until i hit a curve. i am still looking for someone to fix my wheel they costed me about 4k cant lose them just like that. But with those aftermarket rims the ride was smooth.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello

Hi guys, I am new member and I live in Rome (Italy). I am very much interested in electric cars and my dream is to get it one day. I joine this forum because I would like to know all the news about Fisker Karma. In particular I would like to know if in 2013 will be upgraded with a new powertrain and battery.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Hey Ever1 yesterday i stopped by a golf course in norcross and before a got off the car a white man on a van came out of nowhere got out of his car and started taking pics with his phone. I stayed in the car for 5 min and he was still taking pics. I left after 20 min and before hitting the main road the guy on the van was parked close to the golf course exit with his phone i think shooting video of my fisker... Isnt that crazy? QUOTE]

Get used to it! Your Karma is turning heads!

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Hi My name is Daniel I live in Atl. Ga. I purchased my fisker on sept 17th 2012. I LOVE IT!!! MY WIFE LOVES IT TOO!!! MY KIDS ARE CRAZY ABOUT THE CAR!!! I live in the Smyrna Ga area it is really funny how many people ask me questions about the car, they take pics of it,etc. The guy who repaired my garage doors asked me With all due respect, what do you do for living? Are you a Pro baseball player or something??? lol! Someone said A Mexican drives a Fisker?????? My TaeKwonDo instructor couldnt believe it was mine the fisker parked outside the school. A guy at the gym said: What drug cartel do you work with Lol!!!!!! And many many more funny comments about it. I went back to the original wheels i had aftermarket ones but now i like it more with the originals. I had the oportunity to meet Kenrik Fisker me and my wife got a pic with him. The only living car maker. Fisker rules!!!!!!!
Welcome to the forum! I'm in Atlanta as well (Roswell, actually). There are quite a few of us around these forums. If memory serves you'll also see these folks around town and on the forums:

Karma 2012 (Hansen): White EcoStandard
MartySmith361: Shadow EcoSport in Midtown
atiquester (Atique) Inferno EcoSport in Marietta
ffcars (Bill): Silver EcoSport in Acworth

The first Sunday of every month a handful of folks, and the folks from Fisker of Atlanta, head up to the Caffeine and Octane car show. Maybe I'll see you at one sometime, or at some other event!

Brent

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum! I'm in Atlanta as well (Roswell, actually). There are quite a few of us around these forums. If memory serves you'll also see these folks around town and on the forums:

Karma 2012 (Hansen): White EcoStandard
MartySmith361: Shadow EcoSport in Midtown
atiquester (Atique) Inferno EcoSport in Marietta
ffcars (Bill): Silver EcoSport in Acworth

The first Sunday of every month a handful of folks, and the folks from Fisker of Atlanta, head up to the Caffeine and Octane car show. Maybe I'll see you at one sometime, or at some other event!

Brent
Hi Brent let me now about some of those car shows I d glad to attend. the only fisker I be seen in town other than mine is the one Fisker salesman drives. I ll be happy to see more in town. I heard that Tyler Perry (actor) and Julio Jones have fisker too. my dream car was Kitt. fisker beat it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts