Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
JDW
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined the Fisker family today.
Took possession of a 17.000Km (appr 11.000mi) late (VIN 2496) Earth colored Karma EcoChic this afternoon.
I’ve been a member since July and must say your Forum has been a treasure cove. I found a lot of useful information and remarks as well as many tips and tricks. I hope I will be able to add my little contribution in the future.
Funny thing happened when I went to pick up the Karma: to my big surprise there were two Karma’s in the car salesman’s showroom. By putting my Karma up for sale the car salesman (who had never heard of Fisker Karma before selling me this car) received a phone call from another Karma owner wishing to sell his car. Not a common site two Karma’s side by side in Belgium. I’m glad I chose the ‘Earth’ colored one.
First driving impressions are: drives like an American car (logical), engine doesn’t make that much noise (battery was empty), roll noise at low speed seems high (might be because of 4 new tires), can’t figure out the heating system. I’m really looking forward to driving the car more.
Greeting from Belgium, Jan

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the Fisker family. I too have the Earth colored Karma with Dune Earth Tri- Colored interior. This is an amazing color that shines differently in all kinds of different light. After years of driving Mercedes, BMWs and German automobiles, I decided enough is enough and took the plunge. You are right, this is largely an American feeling car, very smooth, and sits strongly on the road. Having said that, I love it as it does not beckon me to push the accelerator pedal the same way that my German cars did, so less traffic tickets and a more relaxed driving feeling, happier wife as I am not constantly driving up people's backsides!!. I do own an Aston Martin too so when I get the urge to put the pedal to the metal, that's what I do in the Aston. Get ready for lots of strange and envious looks from other drivers who are in awe of the looks of the Fisker. The Earth colored one, in my opinion, is the best and classiest color. Good luck.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Welcome to the Karma club. You chose a beautiful car, and that later VIN should serve you well.

Keep us informed . . .

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome

Hello, welcome to the Fisker family! I Joined it 2 months ago and you can't imagine how many positive reactions this car gets. People take pictures, ask you so many questions, it is crazy, you get so many attention it is like you are a movie star 😀. And a belgian Fisker, hope to see you one day on the road.

·
JDW
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Willempie, nice to meet a fellow Belgian. I live between Brussels an Leuven and work in Hoegaarden and Mechelen. See you on the road

1 - 5 of 5 Posts