Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally broke down and bought a one owner Fisker with 7400 miles. Love the color interior and exterior.
Car drives beautifully but have developed an issue that is partly fixed. the receiver for the gas door came loose and slid own 1/4th " and when pushed up into position no click so gorilla glued it. I spoke to a Fisker Technician and he said this is what they do if no click to hold it in place. the second issue is it needs a new gas cap and wonder what GM cap it is since it has all the attributes of a GM cap on my other GM cars.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congratulations on the Fisker and welcome to the forum. Many happy years of Fiskering ahead (hopefully).

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
I don't use gorilla glue I use a two,part epoxy works a lot better . The key to the repair is getting the lock back into the proper position . You can peel back the carpet in the truck remove the vent and reach into the quarter panel and place the lock in the correct position.
If you like a price on a Fisker Gas cap feel,free to contact me

·
Registered
71 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the forum! You now own a "modern classic". I have had mine since Nov 2012... Love it! 16K plus miles and still going strong! Passionate owners and amazing CSPs are daily on this forum...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.