Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals;
I bought my Eco Chic Fisker in Earth with Tritone Earth Eco interior two weeks ago, and have been posting and reading this forum since then. I finally saw this introductions section, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I love my Fisker and it is an awesome and majestic vehice. I bought a trunk lip spoiler from spoiler nation in Florida as they had the best price and the color match is superb. Hope to communicate with all of you sooner or later. This forum is excellent.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hi guys and gals;
I bought my Eco Chic Fisker in Earth with Tritone Earth Eco interior two weeks ago, and have been posting and reading this forum since then. I finally saw this introductions section, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I love my Fisker and it is an awesome and majestic vehice. I bought a trunk lip spoiler from spoiler nation in Florida as they had the best price and the color match is superb. Hope to communicate with all of you sooner or later. This forum is excellent.
Welcome aboard. It's always a pleasure welcoming in a new member Tradition requires that I ask you to post a few pictures of your new ride. We never get tired to looking at Karmas.

And you have already experienced this, but it is worth mentioning that the other members are very knowledgeable and generous with their time. If you have any questions, a search or posted question usually finds the answer.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much gents.

·
JDW
7 Posts
Hi, I also recently joined the Karma owners club and haven't regretted it for an instance. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts