Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. I have been looking into a fisher for months and finally got a deal on 2012 NEW Fisker. It has 300 miles on it and is still in dealer inventory. I have left the deposit on it and just want to be sure I'm not getting a bad one. They told me they did the update of the software and the battery was replaced. How can I get this confirmed and make sure Im getting a good one? Any help would be must appreciated. thanks
VIN: YH4K12AA8CA000406

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I think you should get the pre-purchase inspection, too. I have not had significant problems with my Karma (we all have the quirks) and am a very happy owner. But if you have a lot of problems, because you got a lemon, I think it is hard to be a happy owner, no matter how well the car runs when it is running well. We know there are more than a few lemon Karmas. Make sure you don't get one of them!

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
The grid has been down for days now not 100% sure but I think that Vin came from my dealership need to check that still . Is the car a base car White and black interior ?

·
Registered
483 Posts
The grid has been down for days now not 100% sure but I think that Vin came from my dealership need to check that still . Is the car a base car White and black interior ?
Its from the las vegas dealer. They have one of the better Fisker technicians (next to yourself of course). :p

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I'm in Coral Springs and anything you need for your new car can be done by Harleyguy whom is local and awesome.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I live in Palm Beach but won't be down until Dec 7th. Think we should start to push for that Fisker "meetup" at a convenient location (Fort Lauderdale perhaps) either before or after the Xmas holidays.

20 Fiskers in a restaurant parking lot is newsworthy!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I live in Palm Beach but won't be down until Dec 7th. Think we should start to push for that Fisker "meetup" at a convenient location (Fort Lauderdale perhaps) either before or after the Xmas holidays.

Lets make it happen I will bring the Lap top and check everyone's car for faults No Charge !! As long as its on a day that I'm off .

·
320 Posts

I'm all for it on a weekend!

·
Registered
261 Posts
just to get this going---how about Sat. Jan 11th or Jan 18th? Arbitrary dates, but thought this would give everybody time not to have conflicts.
Fort Lauderdale seems pretty central to everybody. Need somebody to suggest an appropriate place, one that can accommodate 20 beautiful Fiskers (valet parking?)
Lunch or dinner?
Spouses?
I would be glad to act as secretary for the event---start PMing me and I will get this going.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts