Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to thank you guys for all help Lormax harleyguy, smooth, denis and john Walden from HSS.. ( i dont know if he is member here)

been looking for one for 2 weeks i was scared from battery rdm all other stories:D
the guys here provided excellent advise helped allot in making my decision
i drove the the car for 320 mile fully charged battery.. and still had 30 mile left on gas.. filled gas for 32$ i still cant believe it...
very quite no mufflers issue very happy.. the car did very well i enjoyed driving its much better than panamera

if any one looking for new karma i highly recommend fisker silicon valley (pm me if you have questions) they have like 5 left brand new low miles with tax credit some of them with new battery ..
if you are worried on RDM BATTERY LIKE ME ask for help here there alot of great people , also from hss john he is great guy and can inspect the car for you ..

·
Registered
144 Posts
I need to thank you guys for all help Lormax harleyguy, smooth, denis and john Walden from HSS.. ( i dont know if he is member here)

been looking for one for 2 weeks i was scared from battery rdm all other stories:D
the guys here provided excellent advise helped allot in making my decision
i drove the the car for 320 mile fully charged battery.. and still had 30 mile left on gas.. filled gas for 32$ i still cant believe it...
very quite no mufflers issue very happy.. the car did very well i enjoyed driving its much better than panamera

if any one looking for new karma i highly recommend fisker silicon valley (pm me if you have questions) they have like 5 left brand new low miles with tax credit some of them with new battery ..
if you are worried on RDM BATTERY LIKE ME ask for help here there alot of great people , also from hss john he is great guy and can inspect the car for you ..
Congrads and welcome. I purchased mine there also from FSV.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think they have the best safest inventory of new cars , those guys realy did wonderfull job on the cars, all recalls done ,1 year service ..

·
Registered
144 Posts
i think they have the best safest inventory of new cars , those guys realy did wonderfull job on the cars, all recalls done ,1 year service ..
Yes I agree they were one of the 1st Fisker Dealers and have sold new and used ones to many members here.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I, too, bought mine from FSV. They respond to emails and provide advice on the phone. Definitely a class act!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Me too. Navin and Daryl have been extremely helpful - and they have lots of parts and accessories from what I understand. Am picking up floor mats and other stuff soon.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Me too. Navin and Daryl have been extremely helpful - and they have lots of parts and accessories from what I understand. Am picking up floor mats and other stuff soon.
Yes Navin at FSV is very good at customer followup :thumbup: . He gave me detailed history on my purchase upgrades, also thanks to @Awadding for the test drive and pictures, Lormax, Harleyguy, 8avgmpg and others for there insight. Although its funny that now my Fisker @Mcguiver and @Awadding Fisker are now distant twins lol.

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
Although its funny that now my Fisker @Mcguiver and @Awadding Fisker are now distant twins lol.
And both of them used to reside in the same 30,000 person town with @Ira's Karma - all of three of them Shadow/Canyon. :exclamation:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I, too, bought mine from FSV. They respond to emails and provide advice on the phone. Definitely a class act!
FSV sure haven't been very responsive to my 2 voicemails on this rumor of a battery fix for $4K. Maybe one of you (their customers) can get them on the phone and update the rest of us?

Maybe this is a benefit offered only to FSV buyers, but either way, we'd all benefit from some clarity. Not even Lormax seems to have gotten a return call.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
FSV sure haven't been very responsive to my 2 voicemails on this rumor of a battery fix for $4K. Maybe one of you (their customers) can get them on the phone and update the rest of us?

Maybe this is a benefit offered only to FSV buyers, but either way, we'd all benefit from some clarity. Not even Lormax seems to have gotten a return call.
With their track record, I am inclined to give FSV the benefit of the doubt. They may be waiting for a call back from someone else with actual information.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts

I already updated the post as far as battery repair .The price isn't set yet and its going to be handle by a third party .

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts

I've nothing but great service from Fisker SV/McLaren SF (same dealership, same service personnel). However they are not very good at returning voicemails left on the service number. When I really need to speak with service there I either call repeatedly or call the main number and ask the receptionist to get me connected with them.

·
Registered
859 Posts
And both of them used to reside in the same 30,000 person town with @Ira's Karma - all of three of them Shadow/Canyon. :exclamation:
RE: the last Karma standing: As Mel Brooks said, "It's good to be King."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts