Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased Signature edition # 95 from the original owner. I want to tank fiskerPhilly for providing me with lots of information and answering many questions about the car.

It has the Korean version of the A123 battery, updated exhaust. 9000 miles with a second set of winter tires.

Look forward to learning more about this car.

Photos to follow.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Congrats @Spartan! I agree with @Harleyguy - you should join the thenewfisker.com. This site is owned by the new ownership of Fisker, and they are committed to repairing the relationship with the existing owner base.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I just purchased Signature edition # 95 from the original owner. I want to tank fiskerPhilly for providing me with lots of information and answering many questions about the car.

It has the Korean version of the A123 battery, updated exhaust. 9000 miles with a second set of winter tires.

Look forward to learning more about this car.

Photos to follow.
Very nice! Congratulations. After getting used to driving the Karma, you will never want to drive a dead dinosaur burning car ever again.

It has the Korean version of the A123 battery
I have never heard about this. What's the story on the battery?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A123 battery

Very nice! Congratulations. After getting used to driving the Karma, you will never want to drive a dead dinosaur burning car ever again.

I have never heard about this. What's the story on the battery?
FiskerPhilly told me that the serial number on my A123 battery was manufactured in their Korean location. The leaking battery issues are from the Livonia location in the USA. (5 min from where I live)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

I have only put 350 miles on my car but I can say it is a great car to drive. I have owned a Maserati Quattroporte, Porsche 993 twin turbo, and a few Mercedes, 5 & 6 Series BMW's. The Fisker is a whole new experience compared to other cars. Im enjoying it. I will be taking it to FiskerPhilly for some preventive maintenance this Summer.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Agreed on the ride - it is great fun - I had 3 previous Panamera Turbos before my Fisker but I enjoy the Karma more than anything I've owned.

Let me know when you are taking it to Philly - maybe we can split a trailer and send both our cars out there. DH

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats, I am a new owner as well , and I love my car, and very thankful to Harley Guy
For giving it the thumbs up , and answering all my questions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts