Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Karma #70 SE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered my 2012 Karma ES. I bought it from a dealer in Calif and it should be delivered by next Thursday. I started watching Fisker some time ago, and just couldn't pass up what is certain to be a standard for collectors at such a great price... Silver, signature model, number 70 of 100. Can't wait to play with the new toy.

·
Early Adopter
1,256 Posts
Just registered my 2012 Karma ES. I bought it from a dealer in Calif and it should be delivered by next Thursday. I started watching Fisker some time ago, and just couldn't pass up what is certain to be a standard for collectors at such a great price... Silver, signature model, number 70 of 100. Can't wait to play with the new toy.
Welcome to the DC metro area karma club, I think there are 5 of us now :)

·
Karma #70 SE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When the weather breaks in the spring it would be great to get those that live nearby together on a weekend. I would be willing to host...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Signature model with 2K on it that I am considering selling. Do you mind telling me what the miles and what you paid for yours to get an idea of what the market price is and what I should be realistically asking?

Thanks and good luck with it. 1 of 100 ever built!!

·
Karma #70 SE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
signature pricing

I think we have all been watching the pricing game for Karmas. I don't claim to be the authority but I have tinkered with a few car purchases. This one looked to me to be one that after a fast decline will find a point, settle, and then begin to bounce. My own research found Karmas with low miles and complete service history are available in the mid 50's. You can't judge by my purchase because I bought mine at auction after some negotiation well below the original reserve price. You should look to others as opinions will differ but I believe that a 60-70 range will be a fair price after the dust settles.- More if you hold on to it as Fisker rebuilds. Even a completely new and detached entity, the new Fisker autos will not want the original namesake to fail.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think we have all been watching the pricing game for Karmas. I don't claim to be the authority but I have tinkered with a few car purchases. This one looked to me to be one that after a fast decline will find a point, settle, and then begin to bounce. My own research found Karmas with low miles and complete service history are available in the mid 50's. You can't judge by my purchase because I bought mine at auction after some negotiation well below the original reserve price. You should look to others as opinions will differ but I believe that a 60-70 range will be a fair price after the dust settles.- More if you hold on to it as Fisker rebuilds. Even a completely new and detached entity, the new Fisker autos will not want the original namesake to fail.
Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts